The name says it all. It is an HP48 emulator (all the buttons work). If you had the TI-85 tough luck… everyone knows that the HP48 was better (I had one). While attending Worcester Polytechnic Institute and majoring in Chemical Engineering, my HP never left my side. This was right before laptops had come into their own (no cell phones either) and everyone had a scientific calculator. The entire school could be broken up into 2 groups… The HP’s and TI’s.
For those of you who don’t know HP= Hewlett Packard and TI= Texas Instruments. Everytime we sat down to do homework as a group (regardless of the class), invarably a debate over which calculator was superior would ensue. The fact is I am done with exams, and I really don’t do too many high math calculations these days thanks to computers, but I still prefer my HP over a simple calculator due to force of habit. Anyone who used one in school understands this and will use this app too. .jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment